Apply To Teach With LanguageBird
LanguageBird is a fully accredited, private online school for students of all ages. We specialize in providing courses for credit for middle and high school students. We honor each student’s individual learning style and educational needs. We offer careers for educators, support staff, and management and are always looking for superb professionals to join our dedicated team.
Instructors who wish to teach at LanguageBird should meet the following criteria:
- A native-level or heritage speaker of one of our offered World Languages.
- Minimum C1 level English proficiency.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a 4-year college or university.
- At least two years of teaching experience in an online program or classroom setting.
- Comfortable with technology and online teaching tools.
- Comfortable teaching without the use of a textbook.
- Clear understanding of World Language teaching, assessment, and pedagogy.
- Familiar with ACTFL standards of teaching and learning.
- Familiar with methods of project-based and competency-based teaching and learning.
- Excited to share target language and culture with a community of learners and other educators.
Interested in working for LanguageBird?
Take the first step by clicking below on our open applications.