If you’re not sure whether or not you should study the Russian language, then hopefully after reading this article you will be running to LanguageBird to reserve your spot and start learning Russian 1:1, ASAP.
These days there are a lot of people around the world who are interested in studying the Russian language.
According to statistics, the number of Russian learners is increasing, here in the U.S. as well as throughout Europe and Asia.
The reason? Young people are thirsty to travel, and they want to meet new people, share their experiences, immerse themselves in the new culture and perhaps even start their own businesses. They are fascinated with Russian culture, traditions, history, science breakthroughs, and space exploration. Russian is used for business and travel communication around the world.
And what is the most convenient way to study – online! For years, LanguageBird has been teaching students all over the world from the comfort of their own homes. So why should you learn Russian online?
10 Reasons to Take Russian Classes Online:
1. Almost 300 million people speak the Russian language today. In fact, it’s spoken all over the world! The Russian Federation spans 9 time zones and makes up over ⅛ of Earth’s dry land, making it the biggest country in the world.
2. Most Russian dialects sound pretty similar, which means you will be understood anywhere the language is spoken. When you learn Russian online, you will learn the accent and pronunciation which is common for every territory in the Russian Federation as well as the former Republics.
3. There is a common misconception that the Russian alphabet is difficult to learn. But in reality, you can literally learn it in a day or two. That’s because many letters in the Cyrillic alphabet are very similar to those in English, since both are derived from Latin alphabet.
4. Do you admire the amazing works of Tolstoy, Pushkin, Chechov, Dostoedvsky, and want to read their works in their original form? That way nothing is lost in translation, and you can read it as it was really written! You will get much closer to understanding Russian culture and history by learning Russian and traveling through the country’s past by immersing yourself in your favorite pieces of literature. So get yourself a nice cup of tea, just like we do in Russia, and curl up with a good book. But not before you schedule a lesson with LanguageBird! 🙂
5. Did you know that Russian and English are used to communicate between nations in regards to space exploration and science programs? Many of my students dream of working for NASA, and maybe you are, too!
6. The Russian language is often considered to be one of the most melodic and beautiful sounding languages in the world.
7. The Russian language, as well as French and English, is used to translate Universal Standards of Living in the World.
8. Do you love science and see yourself someday discovering new elements and adding them to the Mendeleev’s famous periodic table? (Mendeleev, one of the world’s great chemists and inventors, hailed from Russia himself!) The Russian language is very important in science and technology today. Most of today’s publications on the latest science developments are written in English and Russian, and cover the latest discoveries in chemistry, physics, geology, mathematics and biology.
9. Would you love to learn about fascinating Russian traditions such as ballet, theater, cinematography, literature, music and art? These are only some of the fields that many talented Russian artists have contributed to.
10. Fun Fact: Did you know that Hollywood acting as we know it was based on the Stanislavski method of acting? Stanislavsky was a talented Russian theater practitioner and producer. Lights! Camera! Action! Get ready for your close-up with LanguageBird!
ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ! WELCOME!
Are you interested in learning to speak Russian? Download this FREE brochure to learn how LanguageBird can help your student thrive in an online setting!